AC at Hays

London
Sales

4.9

Recruitment Consultant

It was a great experience, really hands on and great support throughout.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Hays

Treated like any other member of staff which was quite full on at the start, but I soon got into the role and managed my time

Loads of support I sat next to my manager which was great for my development

some days more than others like in any job, but I tried to be as productive as possible

Loads of responsibility, you are managing your own desk (business) so its up to you to get the most out of it

I really came out of my comfort zone, got a lot more confident in public speaking as we went on client meetings and would be speaking to high level candidates all the time.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Hays

The office wasnt quiet so if you are looking to be in a silent office this is not for you. Always something going on and they always motivated us.

Really well, the internal recruiter from start to finish made sure we were ok as she sat in the office so was always there to ask a question to. lots of training and dev.

Training throughout the placement, either at desk or in a classroom type which was good to have a variety.

I was told there was a job for me after I finish UNI which was great to hear.

The social scene was certainly the best part, always someone to do something with. and in the office there were 20 + interns to chat to

we worked in the city so it is always going to be expensive.

City had loads of bars