Part of the quantitative group at BAML, the work depends on the team you get assigned to.
Report this review
- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Great internship, you could tell that the HR department had put a great effort to make everything run smoothly with the current circumstances. Very approachable staff, that helped you whenever you needed and generally a superb internship.
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Very valued, all colleagues were friendly and our managers made us feel valued in the team.
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
We received a great amount of support throughout the internship by our supervisors.
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
6-8 hours a day
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Greater responsibility towards the end of the internship
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
To some extent, particularly learning SQL
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Very friendly, you can tell that BAML has a great work culture
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised despite the circumstances
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They invested a lot on interns with weekly trainings and conferences to make us part of the company
- What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Working from home
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
As much as there could be given the current circumstances
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?