Consulting Intern at EY

EY is a Top Employer

4.3/5

3.9
4.3

1. To what extent did you enjoy the virtual experience?

I enjoyed the virtual experience very much due to the varied activities.

I felt highly valued.

3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the virtual experience?

We received constant support from This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyPlacement Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions

Skill development has been invaluable. The presentation and health information has been transformative, I saw an instant improvement in my presentation and approach to a healthy lifestyle.

5. How well structured was the virtual experience?

The virtual experience was well structured.

6. How was the general atmosphere during your virtual experience?

[This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyPlacement Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] maintained their positive, upbeat and welcoming demeanor throughout the experience, which in turn made the atmosphere very positive.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at EY

We were able to improve our presentation and teamwork skills on the job through our case study.

8. To what extent did the virtual experience help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?

The virtual experience brought me closer to understanding what it would be like and meeting my buddy was invaluable and that was the closest I felt to understanding what it would be like to have a full-time role for the specific service line I would be going into.

9. How much did the virtual experience help you in understanding the company culture?

There was a great focus on understanding the culture, through the networks/buddy/presentations, and it was great to know that D&I is important to EY's culture - but of course, you didn't experience the company culture for yourself.

The buddy Q&A is what helped me decide on future career path and the proactive case study which I super enjoyed! The content outside of these two, did not help decide my future career path, purely because I am job-focused rather than perk-focused.

15. Would you recommend this virtual experience to a friend?