9.4/10

1304 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising
  1. To what extent did you enjoy the virtual experience?
  2. I really enjoy my Summer Internship at Bank of America. I learned a lot of technical and soft skills in an amazing, dynamic and stimulation environment.

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. People inside the Bank were very supportive and were always happy to help us and answer our questions.

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the virtual experience?
  6. Huge support from people, mentor, buddy and all the employees.

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. I learned so much, it was a great complement to my academic background.

9. How well structured was the virtual experience?
  10. Very structured.

11. How was the general atmosphere during your virtual experience?
  12. Dynamic, supportive and stimulating working atmosphere.

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  14. A lot of personal training (soft skills and technical skills)

15. To what extent did the virtual experience help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  16. Amazing opportunity to understand the job and day-to-day activities.

17. How much did the virtual experience help you in understanding the company culture?
  18. A lot of conferences around the culture of the bank.

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?

20. 10/10

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?

22. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  23. Plenty

25. Great opportunities to learn every line of business.

26. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  27. A lot of opportunities for virtual volunteering.

28. Would you recommend this virtual experience to a friend?
  29. Absolutely

30. In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?

Virtual Experience