Summer Analyst at Bank of America

Virtual Experience
Banking/Finance

Bank of America is a Top Employer

9.1/10

1. To what extent did you enjoy the virtual experience?

The virtual internship was a very good learning experience with interactive training sessions and interesting collaborative projects.

I felt very valued due to the fact that I had the opportunity to interact with senior teammates and share my insights on various relevant issues.

3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the virtual experience?

I had a very good support system with access to comprehensive resource material.

I was encouraged to learn as much as possible and picked up a lot of soft skills that have already began to shape my communication and work ethic.

5. How well structured was the virtual experience?

The virtual experience was well structured, with constant communication and interaction with HR and project coordinators.

6. How was the general atmosphere during your virtual experience?

The atmosphere encouraged collaboration and learning. I found it very encouraging.

8. To what extent did the virtual experience help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?

9. How much did the virtual experience help you in understanding the company culture?

15. Would you recommend this virtual experience to a friend?