- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
overall quite good.
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
constantly comforted by collegues.
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Great support from both manager and collegues.
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
Standard. no overtime.
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Projects, with help from manager and collegues.
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Qualitative analysis, and how finance work.
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
virtual, but friendly team.
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Organised, shame not on site due to covid
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
A lot of help from manager. but training session not particular helpful.
- What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Pretty good experience. Would recommend it.
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
I am the only intern, don't know.
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Virtual internship. expensive rent in london.
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
No idea. work from home.
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
work from home, only virtual ones.
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?