Investment Banking Summer Analyst at Bank of America

Bank of America is a Top Employer

6.7/10

7.6

3.8

I enjoyed my internship very much, particularly the interactions I had with experienced bankers.

While bankers are obviously extremely busy, I appreciated that they took the time out to discuss our questions with us.

I was given very detailed and useful guidance on my case study exercise.

Some days were busier than others. I felt that a large part of the internship was concentrated in two weeks.

None for actual work as we were not allowed to work with material non-public information. We were given full autonomy over our case study, however.

Through the case study exercise, I developed my soft skills and improved on my technical knowledge.

As much as possible in this current environment.