2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
5. How well structured was the insight?
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Difficult to really do this on an online vacation scheme, but helped develop a more general awareness of how a law firm operates and the different departments.
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
Again, difficult to communicate this via a virtual scheme, but it did feel like the firm made a tangible effort to get across the culture. This was borne out of the way in which the partners/speakers interacted with the vacation schemers and their descriptions of life at the firm.
10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?