5.0/10

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

Virtual summer internship

1. To what extent did you enjoy the virtual experience?
  2. I indeed enjoyed the virtual internship and the learning opportunities provided. I wish I could have received more job related trainings but I guess it is something not compatible with a virtual programme.

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. I felt valued, especially during the commercial banking specific week when we had less interns per session, therefore been able to interact more.

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the virtual experience?
  6. We were well guided and supported by the career consultants.

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. Not much with respect to degree studies, as the programme very specific and tailored around the bank's purpose and business model. However, I will surely use the soft skills developed beyond my studies.

9. How well structured was the virtual experience?
  10. Quite well structured. I truly believe Nat West did a great job considering this is the first time they are running a virtual internship.

11. How was the general atmosphere during your virtual experience?
  12. It was friendly ad passionate. Everyone has been encouraged to contribute and interact.

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?

14. 5/10

15. To what extent did the virtual experience help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?

16. 5/10

17. How much did the virtual experience help you in understanding the company culture?

18. 5/10

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?

20. 5/10

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?

22. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?

23. 5/10

25. 5/10

26. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?

27. 5/10

28. Would you recommend this virtual experience to a friend?

29. 5/10

30. In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?

Virtual Experience