7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Very positive atmosphere, everyone is friendly.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The placement was well organized in general, but since I was the first placement year intern for my particular office, it was lacking in some learning resources initially. This has now been addressed for the next set of interns.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The company paid to send me to several multiple day training courses which helped me develop professionally.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I think it is rare for placement interns to be rehired.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
For most offices I think there are good social scenes. Since I was part of the first set of placement students for my office, things were a little less organized.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
A bit expensive due to us being close to London but still manageable.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
A few pubs and a club, better to travel to London.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes, there were several opportunities for social, sporting and charity activities.
Imagine yourself working at Intel Corporation
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at Intel Corporation