Student at RPC

Virtual Experience
Bristol South West
Commercial Law Employment Law Intellectual Property Law Legal/Law Sports and Media Law

RPC is a Top Employer

9.1/10

9.7

I am currently a student

1. To what extent did you enjoy the virtual experience?

I really enjoyed it. It was very well organised and executed via Inside Sherpa.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at RPC

Very much so. Everyone at the firm was lovely and willing to help/chat about anything.

3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the virtual experience?

There was a lot of guidance and support from both the grad recruitment team and my personal supervisor.

The hypothetical tasks, and the feedback that I was given on these, has definitely improved my legal writing skills which hopefully I'll be able to use in the future.

5. How well structured was the virtual experience?

It was excellent. There was a great range of workshops, skills sessions, socials and time to independently complete the tasks.

6. How was the general atmosphere during your virtual experience?

It was great. Everyone at the firm was lovely and willing to help with anything!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at RPC

They definitely seemed interested in everyone individually and provided great advice and guidance.

8. To what extent did the virtual experience help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?

It was so well organised and definitely gave us all a flavour of what it would be like working at the firm, despite it being a virtual scheme.

9. How much did the virtual experience help you in understanding the company culture?

The group culture task helped us all to gain an excellent insight into the firm, as well as chatting with various people. RPC definitely has an amazing culture.

Excellent. It definitely proved to me that I want to be a commercial solicitor, hopefully at RPC!

The speed networking event was a great way to meet lots of other employees.

Both the quiz and speed networking event were a great way to meet and chat to other employees more informally.

Yes - RPC has loads of activities to get involved with, such as yoga (which we were able to try during the scheme), sports teams, a choir, a theatre group, a book club and many more!

15. Would you recommend this virtual experience to a friend?

Yes, definitely!