Vacation Scheme Student at RPC

London

4.9/5

4.9
4.9

We undertook a 4 day virtual internship with the firm, which included completing tasks, networking and an interview.

The internship provided a great insight to the firm, and offered me the opportunity to show off my skills.

We were definitely valued members of the team and made to feel supported even though we were only there for 4 days. Everyone had plenty of time to help us.

This could not be improved.

I have definitely developed skills which will help me in my future career as a solicitor - these included research, drafting and presenting ideas.

Very well structured, packed with plenty of tasks and activities.

lovely!

They really invested in us - they gave us their time and energy and managed to organise many talks with us.

It was very realistic.

As much as you could expect on a virtual scheme.

Very valuable - it helped me decide which practice areas are of interest and also where I work best.

Plenty of opportunities.

Well organised and fun

Yes particularly from the inclusion and diversity talk.