Vacation Scheme Student at RPC

Legal/Law

RPC is a Top Employer

9.9/10

We undertook a 4 day virtual internship with the firm, which included completing tasks, networking and an interview.

The internship provided a great insight to the firm, and offered me the opportunity to show off my skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at RPC

We were definitely valued members of the team and made to feel supported even though we were only there for 4 days. Everyone had plenty of time to help us.

This could not be improved.

I have definitely developed skills which will help me in my future career as a solicitor - these included research, drafting and presenting ideas.

Very well structured, packed with plenty of tasks and activities.

lovely!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at RPC

They really invested in us - they gave us their time and energy and managed to organise many talks with us.

It was very realistic.

As much as you could expect on a virtual scheme.

Very valuable - it helped me decide which practice areas are of interest and also where I work best.

Plenty of opportunities.

Well organised and fun

Yes particularly from the inclusion and diversity talk.