Intern at DLA Piper

Banking/Finance Corporate Law Energy Engineering Financial Management Human Rights Law Information Technology Insurance Intellectual Property Law

DLA Piper is a Top Employer

8.7/10

Great HR team and approachable lawyers. I really enjoyed my team on the internship scheme.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at DLA Piper

All other candidates were very friendly, collborative and happy to help.

HR team was constantly providing guidance on sessions and agenda items. Contact details were provided at the very start in order to get in touch if need be.

The agenda were full for the first half of the week and then, we got to spend some time on our own group projects, which was nice.

A good amount of responsibility as I was able to take accountability for a large part of the group project.

Unique experience that will support me throughout my legal career.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at DLA Piper

Although it was a virtual experience, we got plenty of face time with everyone and it felt like a real placement.

Very well organised. We received agendas well in advance and information about each session.

All participants took time out of their busy schedules to chat with us and offer their insights, which was great.

Very appealing. DLA Piper is a great firm that really focuses on diversity and inclusion. This is the main point I took away from my placement.

Yes - all candidates were diplomatic and lovely to work with.

Average London rates