Digital Sales Intern at WarnerMedia

Sales

8.3/10

This placement was a really incredible learning experience as well as being very enjoyable. I would recommend a placement at WarnerMedia to anyone.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at WarnerMedia

I feel highly valued by my colleagues. It was a small team within the business and this lead to me being trusted with a lot of responsibilities. I always received feedback and appreciation for my work.

My manager and I had a very strong working relationship. We communicated constantly and I was never left to feel alone/confused. We collaborate on a lot of different projects and I learnt a lot from her.

The work load was quite high, however I was able to balance my tasks well and as a result I never felt overwhelmed. Furthermore, I was never asked or felt the need to work over-time at any point in the year.

I was given a lot of responsibility. I was treated like any other team member.

I will without a doubt be able to apply the time management skills I have developed over this year, and the ability to work towards set deadlines. I also felt like my communication skills have greatly improved as a result of the role being very client facing.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at WarnerMedia

The atmosphere in the team and the wider office was always relaxed and enjoyable. There were a lot of little social events you could participate in.

Due to Warner Bros having a very big placement scheme (50+ interns) this has led the placement system to be very well thought out and structured.

The company does provide you with a range of learning experiences throughout the year. Should you wish to learn more there are also many additional resources.

At this point in time Warner Bros doesn't have a grad scheme. However in my wider team a lot of the current employees had been past interns for the company. So it seems like they recruit past interns quite a lot.

Absolutely. Due to the big number of placement students, there was constantly some kind of work drinks or other social event being organises. But it was up to you to decide if you wanted to participate.

The cost of living and socializing is expensive. It is central London.

There are a lot of bars and pubs in the surrounding area. I bit further towards Shoreditch there are some cool clubs.

There where quite a few opportunities such as a book club and different societies. However these where not necessarily communicated very well to the interns.