Audit Associate at PwC

Milton Keynes Central London and City
Accountancy Administration/Secretarial

PwC is a Top Employer

8.7/10

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at PwC. I was nervous due to the large reputation and I always assumed it would be incredibly competitive but the people have been so approachable and welcoming. I was able to expand my knowledge and learn many skills. The competitive environment was encouraging.

Very valued - everyone was welcoming and approachable. There were many opportunities to get to know each other and work with different people.

Everyone in the senior level is approachable, however senior they may be. We are also all assigned a career coach as a mentor.

Fairly busy but it meant that I could stay productive throughout. There were many opportunities to do other tasks other than work-based ones too.

My learning and development was my own responsibility which was fun as I was able to make my own decisions.

I have learnt many new technical skills and non-technical ones too which will definitely assist me in finding a graduate job in the future.

It was a small office and everyone was friendly. It was nice as everyone knew each other.

The placement was very organised - there was a pathway for exams so we could tell when our next one would be and when we should start studying for them.

We started the ACA exams - all exams and materials paid for.

Very appealing - I really like the values of PwC and their vision.

The social life in the city I was in wasn't great but there was a social committee at work. They organised events so we could all get to know each other at the start. The christmas party was also good fun.

Not too expensive. It was cheaper than university! Also, because you get paid well (and you get paid for overtime), I was able to save quite a bit

THe nightlife in the areas I was in wasn't great but we still organised time to go to the pub and catch up.

Yes, you can get involved in volunteering (it's encouraged) and other activies which was great.