B2C Aftersales Intern at Renault

Rickmansworth Central London and City
Business Analytics Business Management

6.8/10

5.2

I really enjoyed the placement, I felt I was given a great amount of autonomy and felt valued despite being an intern as I was always involved.

I was always a part of the department socially and really enjoyed this aspect of the office as it made the days a lot more enjoyable. As an intern I got a lot more opportunities and rewards than expected.

I was always given great mentor ship and had a direct manager and a line manager who were always willing to listen and had time to help me whenever needed.

The work was manageable through open communication of how I was getting on with the tasks and I always had stuff to do

For an intern I was very content with the responsibility and opportunities.

I learnt so much outside of what I was taught at university it was great. It gave me a different perspective on what was going on in the actual working world.

The department was quality and the social aspect really helped me progress and allowed me to feel at ease being myself.

Due to a large amount of interns the process was good and they managed us well.

I was given access to a plethora of tools that I could use to develop my personal skills. So for an intern they did a lot.

I will definitely apply for the graduate scheme as I have seen the opportunities it provides and speaking to graduates they enjoy it

With 15+ interns it was decent and for those who didn't live in the area previously it really helped

It was near London so expensive but the wage reflects that with an increase compared to other internships I looked at.