Software Developer at Nomura

Computer Science
Nomura  is a Top Employer

6.5/10

Working on maintaining and improving systems that support the finance side of the business.

It has been a great experience. I have not only enjoyed work. In house societies play a great role in Nomura's social life. Almost all the time there is something going on like events hosted by Nomura, hackathons, charity events, drinking events on the terrace etc. This goes on across all teams.

Everyone has treated me with respect. The team has made sure to give me a hand on settling in and also develop my knowledge and skills.

The management and in particular my line manager was very helpful and supportive throughout the entire placement. Very professional behavior.