Regulatory affairs at GSK

Pharmaceutical

GSK is a Top Employer

6.1/10

7.7

I thouroughly enjoyed my time at GSK. The company is friendly and ha a strong focus on collaboration.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 17 roles at GSK

The tasks I did were very critical to the organisation, so I felt like a valued member of the team. The team relied on my expertise.

My manager put time in each week for weekly reflections and gave my an opportunity to voice myself.

I was always occupied with work, there is always something to do.

I was given a lot of responsibly, my team trusted in my ability.

The placement year has taught me a lot more about myself than university did.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 17 roles at GSK

very collaborative and goal driven. Everyone was very intelligent and willing to have meaning conversations.

The internship was very organised and worked with my university to have meetings with my tutor.

I was constantly given online training, just like the permanent staff. This kept me up to date with my knowledge.

Each stage of being in the organisation requires something different. It seems as though opportunities are there, you just have to know what is on offer.

There are many cake sales and opportunities to fund raise and get to know other IPs

Weybridge was quiet but it was very close to London so I had plenty to do.

None existent, Weybridge has no night life that appealed to me.

I volunteered a lot and there are opportunities to do things like yoga during break time