Spring Intern at Goldman Sachs Group

Banking - Investment Banking/Finance

Goldman Sachs Group is a Top Employer

8.5/10

Spring Insight Programme

The virtual spring week at Goldman Sachs was fantastic in my point of view and I very much enjoyed getting to know the firm as well as ist culture. I want to highlight that the firm did a great job in providing the best possible experience given the current circumstances.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Goldman Sachs Group

Particularly in my interaction with my buddy I felt very much valued and respected. Clearly, my buddy had a much broader knowledge of finance and investment banking than I currently have. Nevertheless, he approached me as an equal and supported me the best he could to achieve the best possible outcome for my research task which I presented to him at the end of the programme.

Again, I am very pleased and excited by the way I was treated by my buddy who shared his knowledge and expertise with me. I was able to learn many relevant aspects of deal advisory in a relatively short period of time.

Given the duration of the programme, I would assume that I was not able to develop key skills yet. However, the experience strongly encourages me to return to Goldman Sachs if I get the opportunity to receive an internship offer.

The insight was structured very well, with sessions covering all major Departments of Goldman Sachs and the opportunity for individual growth in the sessions with one's virtual buddy.

The atmosphere was very good given the circumstances. In fact, I can't wait to go to London and see how the working atmosphere of Goldman Sachs is under more normal circumstances.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Goldman Sachs Group

Being able to talk to various full time employees, I was able to get a good idea of what it means to work at Goldman Sachs. However, to really find out I hope to successfully apply for a summer internship.

The insight was very helpful to get a better understanding of how the firm operated and how the culture is. In fact, Teamwork and team spirit were impressively demonstrated.

The Content was very valuable, particularly as I am a Person with a wide set of interests. The experience enabled my to narrow down my focus a bit.

Yes, Goldman Sachs employees are generally very involved in charitable and social work. The firm is very active in These Domains.

Yes, I would recommend this insight to anyone interested in Finance of Banking.