Spring Intern at Bank of America

Banking - Investment
Bank of America is a Top Employer

9.9/10

I highly enjoyed the Spring Insight Programme. The programme was both informative and engaging. I particularly enjoyed the case studies by my 1st and 2nd preference divisions.

A virtual programme is challenging to arrange, therefore I highly appreciate all the effort made for all the participants. Everyone had the chance to participate equally and I felt valued.

We got a lot of guidance and support both before and during the programme.

I learned a lot about different divisions that Bank of America consists of and their teams. The analyst panel was a great way to develop understanding about what it is actually like to work at the bank.

The insight was very well structured!

The general atmosphere was great. Both organizers and participants were engaging, curious and willing to help each other!

Especially the interactive case studies provided personal development.

Especially the analyst panel and dicsussing with employees from the bank provided great insights to what a full time role with the company would be!

Several employees explained what the company's culture means to them and why they enjoy working at the bank.

Very helpful!

Yes, we are able to interact with buddies from the company.

Several employees explained about opportunities both inside the company but also external opportunities that the company may support.

Absolutely!