Training Media Placement Student at ASM Assembly Systems

ASM Assembly Systems is a Top Employer

3.9
3.6
4.6

I enjoyed my placement at ASM for many different reasons; I feel like I have learnt such valuable skills and knowledge of how a big company operates, I was welcomed into such friendly working environment, the atmosphere was relaxed and so therefore allowed me to gain confidence in voicing myself.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at ASM Assembly Systems

There was a constant stream of work which really made me feel like a valued and important member of the team.

My manager ensured I always understood the tasks I was set, and always welcomed questions no matter how obvious the answer may have seemed to them.

A constant stream of work, yet not an overwhelming amount of pressure.

My role does not require too much responsibility as I work as part of team.

I have learnt how to conduct myself in a work environment, and my confidence has increased as I have overcome fears that I have never faced before. Seeing the way that professionals in the industry carry out tasks has given me new methods and skills that I can take on with me in the future.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at ASM Assembly Systems

The perfect mix of relaxed and friendly but yet still hardworking and calm.

My progress and workload has always been recorded in an excel file so I knew what the estimated deadlines were and what to work on next.

I have been developing my skill set since the first day.

Any future employment prospects are quite appealing for me as I enjoy my time in the company and the staff are always friendly.

There was a group of 10 placement students and we all got on very well and made a nice group of friends

Fairly cheap as it's a town and not a city, no needed to get taxis anywhere.

A good range of bars/pubs/clubs all fairly small but still a decent night out.

The sports and social club organised a variety of activities outside of work. From theatre trips to water ski courses; all at subsidised rates.