• About You
  • The Company
  • Everything Else

Spring intern at Credit Suisse. Four-day program to get to know the bank and the culture.

• 1. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
  • The experience was incredibly well organised, even with having to organise it in such a short period of time due to Coronavirus.

• 2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  • I believe they care about you, and there was no moment where that was arguable.

• 3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  • They gave us a lot support. We knew at each time what was going to happen.

• 4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  • 5/5

• 5. How well structured was the insight?
  • Perfectly structured. We knew what we had to do at all times. I did not feel like wasting my time either at any point.

• 6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
  • Both employees and colleagues were very nice and supportive.

• 7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  • They used a lot of resources to get the program together, and were not billing any hours, so they could not have invested more.

• 8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  • Absolutely. The Spring Insight helped me understand what the different division within the bank are, and what the culture within the bank is.

• 9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
  • Totally. I had exposure to Credit Suisse prior to the Spring week programme, but it totally helped in understanding what type of people fit the culture.

• 10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
  • Absolutely. They exposed us to all of the divisions, roles and skills required within. After that, if you honestly contrast it with your person you can have a pretty nice idea of the career path you want to take.

• 11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
  • It is very fair.

• 12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  • Yes, there was. As we did it virtually, it is not the same exposure. But, even with that, they managed to expose us to networking opportunities.

• 13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
  • 5/5

• 14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  • Yes, and there are so many.

• 15. Would you recommend this insight to a friend?
  • Absolutely.