Spring Intern at Credit Suisse

Canary Wharf Central London and City
Banking - Investment Market Research

Credit Suisse is a Top Employer

10.0/10

Spring intern at Credit Suisse. Four-day program to get to know the bank and the culture.

The experience was incredibly well organised, even with having to organise it in such a short period of time due to Coronavirus.

I believe they care about you, and there was no moment where that was arguable.

They gave us a lot support. We knew at each time what was going to happen.

Perfectly structured. We knew what we had to do at all times. I did not feel like wasting my time either at any point.

Both employees and colleagues were very nice and supportive.

They used a lot of resources to get the program together, and were not billing any hours, so they could not have invested more.

Absolutely. The Spring Insight helped me understand what the different division within the bank are, and what the culture within the bank is.

Totally. I had exposure to Credit Suisse prior to the Spring week programme, but it totally helped in understanding what type of people fit the culture.

Absolutely. They exposed us to all of the divisions, roles and skills required within. After that, if you honestly contrast it with your person you can have a pretty nice idea of the career path you want to take.

It is very fair.

Yes, there was. As we did it virtually, it is not the same exposure. But, even with that, they managed to expose us to networking opportunities.

Yes, and there are so many.

Absolutely.