Spring intern at Credit Suisse

Banking - Investment

Credit Suisse is a Top Employer

9.3/10

Spring insight week

I was so impressed by the level of dedication and enthusiasm Credit Suisse exemplified throughout the virtual spring week. Their ability to not let the current pandemic situation limit them to producing an informative and collaborative week I believe speaks wonders to their dedication to their employees. I really enjoyed it!

I felt extremely valued during my week with credit suisse. The recruitment team put on an amazing show giving the current circumstances and made us all feel so involved and included within the company from the safe environments of our own homes!

The consistency in communication levels between the team at credit suisse was second to none. They were on hand to fix any technical problem and to assure that every participant was able to access the platform!

The amplify training simulation gave me a real life insight into the world of trading and sales. It thought me how quick thinking is an essential part of a role in that department. The IPO simulation helped me understand the steps involved in making a coming go public and will most definitely help in years of study ahead!

The program was structured to perfection in my opinion. They did not allow the current situation to stop them from producing a flawless spring week even though we were all participating from our homes across Europe.

I felt it was very positive. Everyone involved seemed very enthusiastic about the program and about giving all the interns an informative and enjoyable session.

The fact that credit suisse didn’t cancel their spring insight week through a global pandemic shows that they are very invested in young talent and in their recruitment side of their business.

It showed me the type of people that work within credit suisse and how they are not afraid to overcome challenges and actually thrive while doing so. The training sessions gave me a clear insight into what a role in the different areas would be like.

Extremely so. As I’ve mentioned, their ability to not let obstacles stop them in achieving their goals was incredible. The overall collaboration between the different teams was clear even through the virtual platforms!

The content was extremely valuable. The amplify simulations gave me a better understanding into what actually goes on in each area.

I was due to be reimbursed my travel and accomadation expenses but due to the current situation, I completed the spring week from my home.

Yes, the On24 was an amazing platform that allowed participants to jump in and out from differant virtual rooms to get to meet and chat with various employees from all over the company.

Extremely useful and a really good substitute for the real thing, giving the pandemic situation.

We heard of clubs and sports activities that are happening within the company.

100%, I felt it gave me a really beneficial insight into the world of finance and in particular how credit suisse differs from the rest. It has really motivated me to pursue a career in this area!