policy research intern at Cancer Research UK

Administration/Secretarial

Cancer Research UK is a Top Employer

7.3/10

7.4

It was a great internship. Everyone at CRUK were so supportive, I received so much guidance and support from my team. After completing this internship, I have a clear idea of what i would like to pursue in the future and what kind of environment i would like to work in.

Thanks CRUK!

Very valued. My opinion was always taken into account during meetings and just around the office.

My manager was very supportive. She always ensured that i was doing okay and never stretched my capacity when delegating tasks to me.

There were some days where i was very busy and some days where i just wasn't busy at all.

A lot of responsibility. I adopted a project and got it up and running by communicating with internal and external stakeholders. I was responsible for many tasks but the main was communicating with external stakeholders.

I think it will help me a lot. I developed so many great skills like project management, networking, researching and presenting skills which all will contribute to my future studies.

Very pleasant and peaceful. Everyone was very welcoming to eachother.

Well-organised. my line manager updated me on any changes in my internship before i started.

We had workshop sessions where we built on our cv and interview skills.

Very appealing.

yes, interns had social events with eachother.

quite expensive because it was london

yes. fundraising events etc.