RPC Insight Day at RPC

Legal/Law

RPC is a Top Employer

9.6/10

Insight day into a law firm.

RPC provided extensive insight into life in a law firm. They created a great balance in showing us various practice areas and overall made it a very enjoyable and exciting day.

Everyone was given a task within small groups which made each individual feel valued and heard.

Due to the good volume of RPC lawyers with us on the day, there was an excellent amount of guidance and support as we were able to network with a vast variety of people.

The skills we developed (in terms of negotiation, debate, and presentation) were very useful and helped us to understand the skillset area which a lawyer needs to attain to be successful.

It was a well-structured insight day, with different tasks and talks divided within good timeframes in order to ensure that the day remained exciting.

Very fun and informative, met great friends and networked with intelligent and inspiring solicitors.

They invested time and attention to everyone and the wide array of challenges allowed us to train and develop different skillsets.

Shadowing a trainee was very useful in helping us to understand the true picture of a full-time role at RPC. They were very honest about the pros and cons as well as the steps needed to take to be successful there.

There were many discussions about the company culture, including from a Partner, who explained to us the values of the company's culture.

Really useful and confirmed to me that I would thoroughly enjoy a career path as a lawyer at RPC.

I did not need to be paid or reiumbursed.

Yes, there was a range of solicitors, both trainees, and partners, who we could network with during the day in a range of different practice areas.

Very fun and natural. It was not as intimidating as it sounded.

Yes, they showed us their firm's instagram page and all of the activities that they do outside of work.

Definitely.