9.3/10

342 reviews

• About You
  • The Organisation
  • Everything Else

Intern at a law firm. Gaining exposure to life as a lawyer.

2. Very good experience, I learned a lot and grew professionally.

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. I feel the firm made every effort to ensure I had a good experience and actually valued the work I did.

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  6. High level of constant support from the graduate recruitment department and my seats.

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. I definitely leaving with a much clearer idea of the profession and this has heled solidify my decision to become a commercial lawyer.

10. Very weel structured. Everything was communicated clearly and ran smoothly.

12. The work environment was very friendly and relaxed.

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  14. I think to the highest extent possible. It was clear that a lot time, energy and resources were invested in this scheme and in recruiting me.

15. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  16. I was involved in real day to day work of a trainee so a very good insight.

17. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
  18. Very helpful. I was able to observe how people interact with each other and received confirmation from lawyers at all levels about the excellent work culture.

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
  20. Everything was structured and well tailored so I felt I was getting a very good idea of what I will be getting myself into if I decide to accept an offer here.

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?

22. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  23. There were many opportunities to network and get to know people from different practice groups and at different stages of their career.

25. Frequent and very useful. They were always done in a very social enviornment and everyone was very easy to approach and network with.

26. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  27. Linklaters has a lot of extra curricular activities and we were told about them. From cooking and languages to sports. The are activities that cater to everyone.

29. Without a doubt. It's very insightful and you will learn a lot about being a commercial lawyer in one of the world's financial powerhouses.

30. In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?

Commercial Law, Corporate Law