International Clerk at Linklaters

Legal/Law

9.8/10

9.7

I thoroughly enjoyed the scheme. It was interesting, informative and gave me a great insight into the actual functioning of a magic circle law firm.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Linklaters

I was given ample opportunity to participate in activities ranging from socials to work tasks. The people were generally warm and empathetic.

The firm has great support structures in terms of ensuring that a person is given all the resources and support necessary to not only enjoy the technical but also the social side of the experience.

I gained or built on skills ranging from social skills, drafting, emails, document management, negotiation, client pitching and billing.

It was very well structured. It was well planned and you could tell that the graduate recruitment team put a a lot of thought and effort into ensuring that the scheme was well put together and ran smoothly.

It was a light and fun but competitive atmosphere. There were several great socials.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Linklaters

We had several practice overviews and personal development talks from various people in the firm.

I got a great look into everything it takes to be a lawyer at Linklaters.

Yes it did. The culture here is genuinely one of mutual respect and inclusivity.

I have a clearer understanding of where I want to be in the years to come and whether Linklaters is that place or not.

Paid for the scheme every second week and also provided with accommodation and transport.

Yes there were several social events and different members of the firm were invited to participate.

Great! Well planned, fun and easy for everyone to get involved in.

Yes the firm has several interest groups that allow people to get involved in things outside the scope of their work.

Yes, it’s a worthwhile experience. It’s a great firm with great people, in a great city.