International Clerk at Linklaters

London

It was a great insight into what life is like at Linklaters

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Linklaters

I felt that Linklaters cared about me as a person and was willinging to ensure that I fitted in well within all the teams

My principal's provided me with fundemental guidance thoughout the scheme

The skills I devloepd allowed me to think crticall;y and creativley and I think will be invaluable going forward

Veyr well structured, a number of trainging sessions and socials, as well as practice group overviews

The environemnt at Linklatrs is inclusive and comforting

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Linklaters

Plenty of opportunities to meet other employees and even those in more superior positions

The socials were a major part of the scheme and enabled you to interact fully with employees and the over vac schemers