Vacation Scheme at Linklaters

Commercial Law

9.1/10

I really enjoyed my time at the firm, everyone made me feel welcome and supported.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

People were available to answer questions and reassuring in that there were no 'stupid' questions, but there's definitely an element of picking your moments as the department was really busy.

I always knew where I needed to be and I could plan my time in accordance with my schedule.

Good, upbeat, people were keen on ensuring I had a good time and that I had ample opportunity to ask questions.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

I had to be proactive in seeking work, was challenged and received feedback. I was also able to observe interactions and listen in on client calls which gave me a good idea of how life as a trainee would look with the firm.

Yes - there were regular scheduled talks with subsequent opportunities to ask questions, as well as specifically scheduled networking events during which everyone was enthusiastic about meeting everyone on the scheme.

Really enjoyable and a good opportunity to interact with people on the scheme and members of the firm more generally.

Absolutely - I had a great time and learned a lot about Linklaters as well as the role of a commercial solicitor more generally.