Vacation Scheme Student at Linklaters

Banking and Finance Law Commercial Law Corporate Law

8.1/10

I found the program to be really engaging and I was able to experience many different aspects of the firm on the scheme.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

I was able to contribute to real work in the firm and that made me feel valued and part of the team.

My mentors on the scheme were very approachable and always willing to answer questions and give me guidance along the way.

I learned a lot about deal structuring and the technical aspects of commercial law that I had not yet been exposed to in my studies. It was useful to practically apply concepts to real work in the firm environment.

The scheme was very organized and we received a timetable for the whole program so we knew where to be and when.

Everyone was very friendly and approachable. People were willing to go out of their way to get to know me and everyone on the scheme got along well.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

The firm really invested in me by providing lots of training sessions for us to attend and support throughout the program.

As I was able to work closely with others on real work, I got to experience what it would be like to have a full time role. People were authentic and honest about the challenging and rewarding aspects of the work which I appreciated.

Sitting in an office with a Principal and working alongside everyone else on the floor gave me a good insight into the company culture, as well as networking with others during organized events on the program.

I found the program really useful to help me decide on my future career path, as I was able to fully immerse myself in the firm and decide whether I could see a future for myself there.

I was adequately paid a weekly rate for the duration of the program.

We were able to attend lots of networking events such as dinners, breakfasts and cocktail events. I was able to meet lots of employees of different levels of seniority.

They were a lot of fun and everyone was really social and willing to talk to anyone during the networking events.

Yes, people were always willing to chat about their outside of work hobbies and how to get involved through the firm.

Yes I would recommend the insight to a friend, I really enjoyed my time at the firm and got a lot out of the program in terms of learning and personal development.