student at BDO

reading Central London and City

BDO is a Top Employer

8.4/10

Really enjoyed the insight as it gave me great exposure and valuable knowledge about the company and their working environment. I also got to meet a lot of new people there who were great to communicate with, as well as the staff there were very friendly and informed. They gave honest opinion about the company.

I felt quite valued there, as they treasure their employees

Loads of guidance was given!

I was informed more about the ACA/ACCA/CTA qualification as well as how to apply to BDO.

Very well structured We had various group activities, networking exercises ,etc.

it was very relaxed and calm.

They were very keen on development of individuals as well as they also help in developing further qualifications.

To a great extent I realized what it would be to work at BDO.

Content ranged from application forms, how to ace interviews and to career progressions.