Vacation Student at RPC

Legal/Law

RPC is a Top Employer

9.7/10

A great place to work, everyone was very friendly and I got a real insight into what working at the firm would be like.

I felt like I was given meaningful work, and had a chance to engage with real cases. I even phoned a chambers without supervision to organise counsel.

A good level of guidance from trainees and supervisors. Also received good guidance at a number of speed-networking type events.

I learnt great skills that I feel will benefit me in legal life. I felt that the skills i learnt in the first week greatly benefited me in the second.

Very well structured, there was a good balance of work in the department and networking events with members of the firm. There was also a good mixture of social events thrown in.

The main reason why I loved RPC. Everyone was very helpful, professional but mainly friendly. I did not feel like I was inconveniencing anyone when spoke to them, even if it was seeking lengthy advice. Partners were equally friendly, and I was even invited out for team drinks by one partner.

Everyone was really friendly and helpful and various members of the firm took time out of their day to help us.

It felt like a good snapshot of working life at the firm.

As I have mentioned, it encouraged me to work at RPC, the friendly but professional culture of the firm was greatly encouraging.

I am going to work there.

Good pay for a vac scheme I would have done for free.

There were networking events throughout the fortnight

Lots of networking and several good social events with trainees and other vac schemers.

We were told about various activities such as sports and choir.

Yes it was very useful