1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was the best year ever! I made great friendships across all levels of the business. I truly had an amazing time and have greta memories of my year there.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt valued every day. Yes, it was hard. Yes, it was tough most weeks. and yes I did feel like I wanted to give up. But i didn't. that was due to my colleagues and my team. they taught me so much.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
everyday! I felt encouraged every day. i wanted to give up at one point but my team were incredible. they mad eme want to do better and want to keep going to acheive my biggest goal - making myself believe in me.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Too much. there was a point i felt i had too much on but then I look back and think I kciked butt because I did it.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I learnt a lot. Both professionally and personally. I believe in myself more now than I ever did. I'm capable of balancing different projects at the same time and it's helped me with my studies. Prioritisation is the hardest but most valuable thing you can learn.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
It was fun! My team especially had a great relationship and made coming to work fun.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
it was good, the team made us feel supported and were open to us dropping by when we needed a quick chat about anything. they provided a good level of management.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
My team invested everything in me. There wasn't a time I didn't feel like I belonged. They had my best interests at heart and genuinely wanted me to suceed.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I loved every second of my placement so I'd love to go back there one day!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
absolutely! my team loved to socialise and we took it in turns each month to organise a different event.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I live din London so it was expensive but it was worth it.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Great! i love bars and nightclubs so always happy to go where the crowd goes to unwind after work.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?