Marketing Associate at MSD

HODDESDON Greater London
Marketing

8.7/10

It was the best year ever! I made great friendships across all levels of the business. I truly had an amazing time and have greta memories of my year there.

I felt valued every day. Yes, it was hard. Yes, it was tough most weeks. and yes I did feel like I wanted to give up. But i didn't. that was due to my colleagues and my team. they taught me so much.

everyday! I felt encouraged every day. i wanted to give up at one point but my team were incredible. they mad eme want to do better and want to keep going to acheive my biggest goal - making myself believe in me.

Really busy.

Too much. there was a point i felt i had too much on but then I look back and think I kciked butt because I did it.

I learnt a lot. Both professionally and personally. I believe in myself more now than I ever did. I'm capable of balancing different projects at the same time and it's helped me with my studies. Prioritisation is the hardest but most valuable thing you can learn.

It was fun! My team especially had a great relationship and made coming to work fun.

it was good, the team made us feel supported and were open to us dropping by when we needed a quick chat about anything. they provided a good level of management.

My team invested everything in me. There wasn't a time I didn't feel like I belonged. They had my best interests at heart and genuinely wanted me to suceed.

I loved every second of my placement so I'd love to go back there one day!

absolutely! my team loved to socialise and we took it in turns each month to organise a different event.

I live din London so it was expensive but it was worth it.

Great! i love bars and nightclubs so always happy to go where the crowd goes to unwind after work.