business analyst at MSD

HODDESDON Greater London
Accountancy Business Analytics Business Management

5.4/10

It was a great experience. I've never had a job before so this thought me the value of money and accountability for projects.

I felt very valued. I had colleagues I could turn to whenever I needed them and no question was a stupid one.

My manager was supportive, he made himself available for as many catch ups as I needed and encouraged me to join multiple networking groups to help me gain self confidence.

Very busy! It was never a dull moment!

I was given some responsibility. I didn't have as much as other students but I had enough for what I could handle.

The atmosphere was good, very relaxed.

The placement was well organised. the early talent team were helpful and supportive throughout my year. There was a good balance between the students and leadership on how the year should be ran.

the company invests heavily in employee personal development. It was evident to see this.

Very appealing as I'm keen to get into the pharmacuetical industry.

It was okay. the students didn't mix as much as I had thought but the group I lived with were very social so we kept to ourselves.

Affordable. We wer eoutside of london so it wasn't too pricey but definitely more than social bars at uni!

It wasn't that lively, but I'm only into pubs so it suited me.

Yes, but I chose not to as I like to stick with my group of friends.