Technology Consultant at Accenture

Telecommunications

Accenture is a Top Employer

5.3/10

5.7

Thouroughly enjoyed working at Accenture. Great workplace, Great culture and super supportive environment.

I felt extremely valued by my colleagues with them continuously offering support by providing extra learning materials and giving up personal time to offer guidance.

I was continuously given support throughout the internship with management regularly scheduling meetings to assess my individual goals and how they could help me get closer to achieving my goals.

On a daily basis, I was continuously engaged with work but it wasn't overwhelming.

I was given alot of responsibility which suited me and allowed me to develop and demonstrate my qualities and ability.

The skills I developed have helped me better organise my workload, understand problems and come up with creative solutions to various issues.

• There were no perks with this Internship