It gave a great insight into what Accenture does, how they operate, and what it actually means to work for a technology consultancy.
The presentations we had were all very engaging, and it felt like senior leadership were committed to developing future talent.
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
Current employees really listened to your ideas and encouraged you to input and add your opinion.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
We had designated mentors from across the business, as well as subject matter experts who assisted us with certain tasks.
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The experience really taught me the benefits of stepping out of your comfort zone and trying new things.
5. How well structured was the insight?
Timetabled and well-structured.
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
Everyone was so excited to learn and see how much we could achieve over the experience.
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?