Software Engineering Intern at Autodesk

2.8/5

3.2
2.4
2.9

I enjoyed working at Autodesk. The team I was placed with was really helpful and they always tried to give me work I would enjoy doing.

My colleagues were really helpful and the environment was really nice as a whole.

I have received help form my supervisor every time I have needed it.

I had something to do most of the time, but would have liked to have been given a bit more work.

I felt like I was a real part of the team with real responsibility - not too much, but not too little.

The internship and training did improve my knowledge about OOP and C++, so I believe it would be helpful in the future.

The general atmosphere was really good and people were friendly.

It was very well organised, but there were some small problems in the beginning - I guess even well organised internships cannot be perfect.

There was a two week training course at the beginning, which was useful and felt like a big investment. Afterwards, while I was part of a team, my colleagues regularly helped me when I needed it.

• There were no perks with this Internship

I enjoyed working there, but didn't really like staying in Birmingham that much.

There were a lot of other interns and graduate students, who started recently, so there was a good social scene.

The cost of living and socialising in Birmingham wasn't too bad.

I didn't really go out that much, but the few times I did, it was pretty decent.

There were groups of people that gathered together to go out after work or play football, so I would say so.