2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
5. How well structured was the insight?
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
I thought some of the trainees could have been slightly more pro-active in getting to know the vacation schemers and introducing them to the PwC working lifestyle.
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
The pay was great. The only comment I would have would be that a weekly remuneration, as with other firms, would have helped with the costs of food and travel. Particularly food given the costly canteen.
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
The employees at PwC were great during the networking events.
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
Yes, but this was something you had to ask for. This should be information that is given as a standard (societies, teams, pro bono etc.)