If you want to join the BoE, their insight day event is really very helpful. They will give you lots of advice and show you what will happen in a real interview.
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
Compared with other banks, the BoE is very unique. Their culture is more diverse and equal. It can help employees fully demonstrate their abilities.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
The staff of the BoE really gave us a variety of support. They showed us almost everything that would happen to the AC, especially some parts that would be a little difficult for the interviewee to prepare for.
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It made me more aware of commercial acumen.
5. How well structured was the insight?
I love the insight day. It makes me want to apply for the company ASAP.
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
Every employee is very friendly and helpful
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
they helped me a lot during the insight day
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
they told me more about how to apply for them
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
every part of the insight day help me know more about the company culture
10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
it's very helpful for my application
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
they paid 35 pounds.
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
yep. we communicated a lot with the employees
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
fantastic. there were a lot of opportunities to communicate with the staff.
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
it's very difficult to say. I am not very sure.
15. Would you recommend this insight to a friend?
absolutely I will. especially for the friends who want to join the Bank of England