1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I really enjoyed my internship thanks to the people surrounding me, the help they gave to me, the projects I worked on and the global happy mood in the company. All of this was perfect ! I want to point out one thing to become better, it is the fact that I felt a bit too free during my work thus, sometimes, I did not know if my job was good or not.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt valued by my colleagues when they assessed the job I did. They appreciated its accuracy and the whole analysis of the problems. I fell also valued during the meeting at the end of my internship when I presented a summary of it. Nevertheless, I had to ask sometimes in order to have a feedback.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I had support and guidance by my supervisors but not enough, at least at the beginning. Indeed, I worked without a precise guide about the accuracy I had to use. Hence, I was a bit delayed by the time I took to completely do the work. Afterwards, the experience was really satisfying.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was busy on a perfect balance because I had time to work completely on a particular analysis and I could change my work according to certain projects I had. For the job I wanted to do, this was perfectly proposed for me and I would come back home satisfied.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I had a particular responsibility during the first half of my internship. This was surprising but it helped me to involve myself in the job. After this project, I did not have so much responsibility and I carried out several analysis to help to solve other problems. I think, I would prefer to have a bit more responsibility.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
All I learned during this internship will help me for my future profesional life. I learned how I like to work with other people and how I want to work myself. I could analyse several profesional situations which I will use in the future to compare and to get, maybe, a better solution.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?