Fulfilment Consultant at Randstad

Manchester North West
Education/Teaching

6.8/10

Education

very enjoyable learnt a lot throughout.

I felt very much part of the team, appreciated all my hard work

All managers/director were very supportive and gave me great guidance

very busy, each day was very different and I go exposure to how Randstad run as a business

I was given a lot of responsibility I felt the manager trusted me and tried to push me out of my comfort zone which was very beneficial

The skills and training I received gave me a great insight into how Randstad worked and how such a large organisation is run

The office atmosphere was great it was a fun working environment, had regular sales days which were great fun too.

Everything was very well organised, my manager provided me with all the information I needed for my university work.

I feel Randstad was very invested I had a lot of support from each individual in the team to support the role I was doing, was given a lot of information and exposure to do well in my role.

I would definitely consider Randstad for future employment

Yes there were quite a few of us in the Manchester office on placement year so we did regular dinner and drinks with our colleagues.

The cost of living was fine sometimes months were tough. But I can't say that I ever really struggled and it wouldn't really effect being able to go out and socialise after work.

The nightlife was good. There were a lot of bars, clubs & restaurants that were all close by to where I was living so was great.