Product Management Assistant at BMW Group

Fleet South East
Accountancy Administration/Secretarial Advertising Automotive Business Management Customer Service Logistics and Operations Market Research Recruitment Retail

7.7/10

6.5

Managing the Product fleet of cars. Aswell as supoorting the Product manager in the launch of new cars.

I really enjoyed it.

Very rewarding and is an experience I wont forget.
I only scored it an 8 due to me realising it is not the type of company I can see my self working on long term due to peronal preferences for a smaller company.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at BMW Group

I felt valued, as some of the tasks i had and involvment made a difference.

I feel like I was given just the right amount of support.

There were times where I was left to my own devices to figure things out for my self but when I needed support it was always there.

It varied. Some days I would be busy every minute of the day.

However as I became more efficient and organised with my work it felt more manageable. And therefore I felt like I had a less busy day.

Responsibility varied.

Some tasks would carry little impact but every now and again, a project would be put in my hands that carried alot of responsibility.

The skills I developed have helped in all areas of life as well as University studies. It helped me develop my organisation skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 8 roles at BMW Group

Very positive but most of all relaxed. Some days would be quiet and some days everyone is having a laugh.

Very organised from beginning to end. There was no moment I felt like it was forgotton I was on a placement.

They provided alot of training. Alot was very role oriented but included transferable skills.

They also offered training external to my role to develop in other areas if I so wished.

If I didnt have a personal preference to work in a smaller start-up.... It would be very appealing to work here. If that was the case I would rate it an 8.

The social scene was dependant on whether the students proactivley organised events. When we did however there was a good social life.

I lived at home so unsure about costs of living. But the socialising is affordable.

Night life is poor in the area. But 20mile radius had lots of big towns for a night life.

Yes - the company offered lots of clubs and activities for lots of things such as football and running.