1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Really good- loads of progression - every one is really lovely.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone is so friendly and nice, they end up becoming your family.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Different managers have different management styles and ways of giving support, but you'll always have someone there to help you and guide you in the right direction for your career path.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There is always something to do so the day literally flies by, there are loads of different activities to do so you'll never be bored!
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
You are given responsibility from day one which is really good as you feel like it's worth you being there. There is opportunity for progression too so on placement I became an assistant manager so my responsibility heightened even more.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The placement honestly gives you all the skills you need for life. You will never regret coming to Enterprise for your placement!
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Busy but fun - everyone gets along really well so you'll always have a laugh
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It's getting better and better it is very well organized and there is constant help with work based tasks and also outside uni work
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They invest soo much time into you, in 10 months I went from having basically no experience to an assistant manager.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Really good, I've got a job with them after I finish uni.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Everyone is around the same age so there is always something going on inside and outside work.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Right by the Cardiff city centre so you'll find both fancy places and cheap night outs
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Really good, perfect for all the area night out!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
You'll be taken out straight away as soon as you start with your training group and then have multiple branch and area nights out for food and drink and also activities with Women in Leadership