2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues recognised the value that i brought to the company and gave me praise where due, which was much appreciated.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
All of my managers and supervisor were very supportive during my time on placement. I felt comfortable enough to reach out to them if i had any queries or concerns.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was busy everyday from the beginning to the last day of my placement.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility during my time on placement which means that i have gained a lot of high quality work experience to add to my CV.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The training i received contributed to my success on placement. Also the business professionalism, time keeping, organisation and prioritising skills i refined whilst on placement are enabling me to be more successful in my final year.
Imagine yourself working at Computacenter
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Computacenter