Analys at Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank is a Top Employer

6.3/10

5.2

Analyst

The internship was quite good. The training week was a good opportunity to talk with people and find more about the company.

The team I worked on was quite happy with me and the work I did. I felt appreciated and part of the team.

Absolutely. Mostly I would have a conversation with my manager after 1 or two days of work and he will guide me in the right direction.

I was quite busy as there were two projects I had to work on and I was very keen to finish them both - but you could make your own schedule and work less.

Not a huge one. I was working on something important but it was a side project.

I learned some new frameworks, but nothing too serious. More on the social skills I would say.

Quite relaxed but sometimes it was a bit too noisy(mostly because of another team)

Quite organised I would say, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Not really that much. The training was not that great overall, and there was no licence to learning platforms.

Open to suggestions but I would say other companies offer a bit more !

Yes, among interns. Not really that much with other teams though.

Quite expensive, but the salary was decent overall . Depends where you live though.

It was london so I would say it was quite good

Yes like sports and stuff, not too much thoughs s