Business Information Analyst at Johnson & Johnson

High Wycombe Greater London
Business Analytics

Johnson & Johnson is a Top Employer

7.6/10

I enjoyed undertaking projects where I was responsible for managing my own time and conducting research, but other regular tasks became mundane

I felt extremely valued by the team I was in and by may managers, as they relied on me quite a lot when they were away on conferences/holidays. In general at J-C, the students seem to be appreciated a lot

Again, my team and direct managers gave me as much support as I asked for

Regular reports kept me extremely busy 2 weeks of every month and then individual projects filled the time around these

I felt I was given a lot of responsibility ie. sending reports to the MD, other top managers and the fieldforce. Although, if i was ever in doubt, support was always there from my team

I became more confident in my own work during my placement year, which has helped me a great deal during my final year at Uni. Also, my particular role, helped me in a few of last semester modules. Other training on Microsoft packages has and will help me in the future.

Often relaxed other than around month end when all the team were extremely busy with regular reporting. There was a young, laid back atmosphere, and everyone seemed happy as long as the work got done. There was a lot of banter within my team which made my job a lot more fun!

Extremely organised, as 35 placement students were in the office and JC have been taking placement students for years

All the students under went generic in-house training, and I was trained on many packages by external companies. However, this was required for my role, and so the money was spent in order for me to be able to complete my job efficiently. I attended a few conferences during the year, in order to report back to team.

Overall, I wouldn't want to do the job role I did for a career, and in some teams, promotions are limited, but as a company I wouldnt mind working for them.

Very good socially. Many of the students lived in the area, which meant good nights out. many of my friends at Uni now are people that I met on placement.

High Wycombe is quite an expensive place to live, I wasnt able to save very much.

Only good because of the other students!

Sports and Social club organised lots of events to get involved with, and i was able to join a Netball Club also.