12 Month Placement at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Belfast Northern Ireland
Accountancy Advertising Business Intelligence Business Management Customer Service Design Human Resources Purchasing and Supply Retail Sales Transportation

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

9.5/10

9.4

During my 12 month placement, I enjoyed every aspect of the job. The most enjoyable part would have had to have been working with such a great team of people that always looked out for each other.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

I always felt very valued as a colleague. I was given the same responsibilities and respect as anyone else in the company and never once looked down on for ‘just being a placement student’.

I was always supported with any task. Loads of training is provided and support is always there. I was also given a mentor for extra support and to help me settle in.

It was always a fast paced work environment but in the best way. There was never a dull minute and always something to do - which really helped see the day in faster.

Once I was comfortable with everything I was given as much responsibility as I wanted. You are given the same responsibilities as everyone else in the company which makes you feel important.

The skills I learned such as customer service, sales, leadership and so many more will not only help me in my final year of studies but will help me in future job prospects!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Always such a friendly workplace and sense of team spirit. Although sometimes quite competitive it was always healthy competition.

Everything was always very well organised which helped reduce the stress levels of when trying to get a placement

The company 100% invests in you. Many hours of training is given along with many incentives such as bonuses.

After completing my 12 month placement I now have the peace of mind that once I graduate I have a job waiting for me.

As a lot of people start together and receive training together you build really great friendships and take comfort that you are at the same stage of the process and can ask questions.

I lived at home whilst on placement but most Enterprise branches are in great locations near other business.

I was working at the airport location for most of my placement

Loads of events such as mini football tournaments were encouraged. There was also many charity events where everyone got involved.