1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I loved my internship with Enterprise and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a career in management.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
When working at Enterprise i felt part of a family! I felt supported and valued by all my colleagues especially my managers who were always there to help me succeed.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
One of the core areas at enterprise is employee development and this is definitely the focus of the management team, they really want you to succeed and do well and put all that support and guidance in place to help!
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
No day is the same! Every day you will be doing something different but it's all exciting and makes the days fly by.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
You get given lots of responsibilities from different tasks and roles in the branch, to managing up and running the day.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I've created a great work ethic which has really helped me in my final year to take control of my studies and help me stand out in interviews
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everyone was always in high spirits and looked after each other. It was never short of laughter and fun!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
I felt the internship was very well structured and I knew from the start what i wanted to achieve and the expectations.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
As only doing the 3 month internship I never felt different to any other interns or trainees, I felt that there was still a firm investment in me and my development.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I decided to go back part time in my final year as the future employment prospects were so appealing to me for when i graduate.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Everyone got on so well and most Fridays ended up with a small social gathering so we could all unwind and hang out together.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I lived at home and my uni house during my internship which kept my costs of living low.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
We often went to Oxford for our nights out which were always fun!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
We always got emails of opportunities to give back to our communities and charity events that we could get involved in.