2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
When working at Enterprise i felt part of a family! I felt supported and valued by all my colleagues especially my managers who were always there to help me succeed.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
One of the core areas at enterprise is employee development and this is definitely the focus of the management team, they really want you to succeed and do well and put all that support and guidance in place to help!
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
No day is the same! Every day you will be doing something different but it's all exciting and makes the days fly by.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
You get given lots of responsibilities from different tasks and roles in the branch, to managing up and running the day.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I've created a great work ethic which has really helped me in my final year to take control of my studies and help me stand out in interviews
Imagine yourself working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car