Summer Intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Swindon South West
Administration/Secretarial Business Management Customer Service Financial Management Insurance Marketing Recruitment Retail Sales

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

10.0/10

I loved my internship with Enterprise and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a career in management.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

When working at Enterprise i felt part of a family! I felt supported and valued by all my colleagues especially my managers who were always there to help me succeed.

One of the core areas at enterprise is employee development and this is definitely the focus of the management team, they really want you to succeed and do well and put all that support and guidance in place to help!

No day is the same! Every day you will be doing something different but it's all exciting and makes the days fly by.

You get given lots of responsibilities from different tasks and roles in the branch, to managing up and running the day.

I've created a great work ethic which has really helped me in my final year to take control of my studies and help me stand out in interviews

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Everyone was always in high spirits and looked after each other. It was never short of laughter and fun!

I felt the internship was very well structured and I knew from the start what i wanted to achieve and the expectations.

As only doing the 3 month internship I never felt different to any other interns or trainees, I felt that there was still a firm investment in me and my development.

I decided to go back part time in my final year as the future employment prospects were so appealing to me for when i graduate.

Everyone got on so well and most Fridays ended up with a small social gathering so we could all unwind and hang out together.

I lived at home and my uni house during my internship which kept my costs of living low.

We often went to Oxford for our nights out which were always fun!

We always got emails of opportunities to give back to our communities and charity events that we could get involved in.