Business Analytics Intern at Lane Clark & Peacock

Information Technology

8.9/10

Everyone in my team were really nice, and I enjoyed working on my project, from which I learnt a lot more about coding.

People were always more than willing to help despite being busy, and we often have lunch / team socials together.

I had to do my own research and self-learn on some parts of the project, but I enjoyed the process and I think I was given just the right amount of support.

Not too busy in general; occasionally I had to stay for an extra hour to finish off the work, but it is totally manageable. I also never run out of things to do since there are always ways to improve on my project.

I was given one main project during my internship. I had simulated client meetings every two weeks. I was not given any real projects, but what I did was very closely related to the work of the team.

I learnt a lot about coding, especially in C# and machine learning. I realised that I am really interested in it and I am currently looking for tech jobs after graduation.

Very friendly and positive in general.

Everything was well planned, from induction to training to actually getting to work on my main project.

I received a few days of training and was assigned a buddy to assist me on my project. I think it has been really helpful and I have learnt a lot from it.

A fast-growing company with great people and great culture, very enjoyable to work at.

People gather around at the hub during lunch time, discuss about their work experience / just have a casual chat.

Affordable; there are some cheap restaurants and stores nearby.

There are a number of pubs nearby, but I am not entirely sure about that since I have not been going out a lot.

We have regular team socials. We have been to an escape room, and we have also played shuffleboard during my internship period. I enjoyed these activities.