Women in Business at PwC

Market Research

PwC is a Top Employer

6.5/10

I enjoyed the placement and learnt a lot more about the role and life of a strategy consultant.

Was valued but the team I was working with was unaware of the scheme and didn't know I was going to be working with them.

Was able to receive a lot of guidance through a range of meetings throughout the placement and then come short formal feedback towards the end.

The placement certainly helped to give me guidance of how to approach future internship and work opportunities.

Quite well structured but the interns were working on separate projects which allowed some to get a better and more useful experience than others, putting some in a harder position to demonstrate their skills. Did not help that the team was unaware that I was going to be joining them.

Was a lively and friendly atmoshphere at times but not very talkative and very work driven.

Very little invested in training as was only for a few days

Gave a good insight into the day-to-day life of a strategy consultant.

Learnt a lot about the culture from meetings with employees.

Very valuable as was able to decide that it was a career path that I would like to pursue.

Met a number of employees throughout the company.

Networking events were organised as meetings throughout the day but no formal social events.

Yes, we were able to discuss the different opportunities.

Yes. But be warned to make sure to know what they are looking for.